1. Create your myMadisonCollege account
This account is the primary way we communicate college business to you.
2. Attend an intake session
Complete the intake process at the campus nearest to you.
- Goodman South Campus - Stop by room 133 during business hours
- Schedule an in-person appointment
3. Complete the TABE assessment
- Please allow 2.5 hours for the test.
- Complete steps 1 and 2 prior to taking the test.
Take the test in-person
Attend an open testing session on Monday or Thursday at the Goodman South Campus, Room 133. Arrive between 9 am and 12 pm or 2 - 6 pm to allow enough time for testing.
Take the test online
4. Meet with an advisor (Intro Class)
This class introduces you to the high school completion options in Wisconsin.
During this class you will:
- Create GED.com account (if needed)
- Review GED/HSED Options in Wisconsin
- Complete Career Assessment
- Complete an Academic Plan
- Register for Courses (if needed)
- Receive information about Madison College resources
- Complete testing orientation (if needed)