Budget and Finance
The Madison College budget supports the college’s vision and strategic plan by providing resources to ensure department leaders are meeting student and community needs, as well as keeping pace with evolving technology, financial sources and workforce trends.
Financial Facts and Information
Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR)
Financial and statistical data about Madison Area Technical College District, including an audit of federal and state grants.
- Year Ending FY June 30, 2020
- Year Ending FY June 30, 2019
- Year Ending FY June 30, 2018
- Year Ending FY June 30, 2017
- Year Ending FY June 30, 2016
Annual Budget Documents
- Budget Document FY 2021-22
- Budget Document FY 2020-21
- Budget Document FY 2019-20
- Budget Document FY 2018-19
- Budget Document FY 2017-18
- Budget Document FY 2016-17
If you are unable to access these documents for any reason, please contact BudgetOffice@madisoncollege.edu.
WTCS Outcomes-based Funding Report
The State of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) established a new formula for allocating a portion of general state aid to technical colleges.
The WTCS Outcomes-based Funding Report includes how state aid is allocated for the current budget and outlines the criteria and data used in the formula to determine this allocation for each of the 16 WTCS colleges.