Contact and Location Information
All services and offices will be closed on Tuesday, August 23 from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. for a college-wide staff in-service. Most Student Development and Success service units will reopen at 1 p.m.
Questions and Concerns?
- askMadisonCollege FAQ
- Contact the webmaster regarding website concerns.
- Student concerns and complaints
- Call (608) 246-6100 or (800) 322-6282 for general information.
- Send a fax to (608) 246-6880.
- Deaf or hard of hearing can call through relay at 711.
Contact Faculty or Staff
- Employee Directory
- Department Directory
- A student directory is accessible through the college's email system.
Planning Your Visit
All Madison Area Technical College campuses and grounds, including district-owned and district-leased property, are tobacco free. Tobacco use is prohibited inside all college owned and leased vehicles, buildings, grounds and parking lots.
Find out more about Madison College's tobacco-free environment, including cessation resources.