Contact and Location Information
Locations in Madison, Reedsburg, Portage, Watertown, and Fort Atkinson make it easy for students throughout Madison College's 12-county district to access educational opportunities. Learn about residency requirements.
Questions and Concerns
- askMadisonCollege FAQ
- Contact the Help Desk regarding website concerns.
- Student concerns and complaints
- Call (608) 246-6100 or (800) 322-6282 for general information.
- Send a fax to (608) 246-6880.
- Deaf or hard of hearing can call through relay at 711.
Contact Faculty or Staff
- Employee Directory
- Department Directory
- A student directory is accessible through the college's email system.
Planning Your Visit
All Madison Area Technical College campuses and grounds, including district-owned and district-leased property, are tobacco free. Tobacco use is prohibited inside all college owned and leased vehicles, buildings, grounds and parking lots.
Find out more about Madison College's tobacco-free environment, including cessation resources.