Flexible and Online Learning
Madison College understands many students fit school into a busy life schedule. That's why you can choose from a variety of instruction modes that allow you to work around your commitments.
- Accelerated learning allows students to complete some degree programs on an accelerated schedule by attending classes just one evening a week and completing the rest of your studies online.
- Classroom Live learning offers a live face-to-face experience that you can join from any location or the scheduled Madison College classroom.
- Flex Choice learning allows you to choose between fully in-person instruction, fully online instruction, or a combination of the two.
- Hybrid learning is an approach that balances classroom face time with your instructor and classmates and online learning.
- In-person learning is the traditional classroom-based instruction mode with scheduled meetings and attendance guidelines.
- Online learning gives you the option to take a few courses or even an entire program online.
- Telepresence learning offers a live face-to-face experience by broadcasting the lecture from one specially designed classroom to another.
Before your online course begins or before you register, prepare for flexible learning and review online learning etiquette. You can also contact a course instructor before registering for an online or hybrid course to get your questions answered, ensure an online course is right for you, and understand what to expect.