Law Enforcement Training
Courses are open to law enforcement officers and agencies only. Pre-registration is required.
You will receive confirmation of enrollment within two weeks of the start date.
Your agency will be billed upon the start date of the course and your attendance is observed. We delay billing to ensure student attendance and minimize college refund procedures. If you are paying for this class privately, you will be invoiced at the start of the class.
Regularly offered topics include:
- Active Shooter Preparedness
- Interrogation Techniques
- Vehicle Contacts Instructor Course
- Instructor Development Course (IDC)
- International Police Mountain Bike Association Basic Certification
- First Aid Mental Health for Law Enforcement, Corrections, and Public Safety
- HR218 - by request
- Firearms Certifier
- Basic Drug Identification
- Force Transition Course