At the Reedsburg Campus, you can earn an associate degree, a technical diploma, a certificate or a liberal arts transfer degree.
- Accounting Assistant
- Business Management
- Finance (some online)
- General Accountancy
- Hospitality Management (some online)
- Human Resources Management
- Liberal Arts Transfer
- Management Trainee
- Meeting/Event Management (some online)
- Nursing Assistant
The campus also offers general degree requirements for a wide range of other programs, allowing Reedsburg-area students the convenience of completing those courses locally.
Student Support Services
A variety of services are available on campus to support student success.
- Writing Center
- Academic and career advising
- Disability services
- Veteran services
- GED/HSED preparation and completion
- Adult basic education
Students attending any Madison College campus can stop by the Reedsburg campus to pick up textbook orders, make payments, submit paperwork or complete testing.
English as a Second Language (ESL), programming is provided on campus and at UW-Platteville Baraboo/Sauk County, with beginner, intermediate and advanced classes that are free to community members.
The campus also partners with the community on many other programs, including a Middle School Introduction to Nursing Camp and a Middle School Welding Camp.
For local business and industry, customized training is available in a variety of areas, including:
- Leadership development
- Business and technical skills
- Continuous Improvement, project management and supply chain
- Incident management and public safety
- Community enrichment courses are also offered on a wide range of topics, such as farm financials, conversational Spanish, photography, dog obedience and yoga.
In addition to the classroom and lab space, the campus has a library, Writing Center, Student Achievement Center and Adult Learning Center. A state-of-the-art nursing simulation center is designed to replicate clinical environments and offer in-demand career training.
The campus also has inside meeting space along with several acres of outdoor green space, all available for community use. A community garden offers raised beds for rent, along with gardening supplies and easy access to water.