At the Reedsburg Campus, you can earn an associate degree, a technical diploma, a certificate or a liberal arts transfer degree.
- Accounting Assistant
- Business Management
- Finance (some online)
- Hospitality Management (some online)
- Human Resources Management
- Liberal Arts Transfer
- Management Trainee
- Meeting/Event Management (some online)
- Nursing Assistant
The campus also offers general degree requirements for a wide range of other programs, allowing Reedsburg-area students the convenience of completing those courses locally.
Student Support Services
A variety of services are available on campus to support student success.
- Writing Center
- Academic and career advising
- Disability services
- Veteran services
- GED/HSED preparation and completion
- Adult basic education
- Free food pantry (please call to arrange curbside pickup)
Students attending any Madison College campus can stop by the Reedsburg campus to pick up textbook orders, make payments, submit paperwork or complete testing.
English as a Second Language (ESL), programming is provided on campus and at UW-Platteville Baraboo/Sauk County, with beginner, intermediate and advanced classes that are free to community members.
The campus also partners with the community on many other programs, including a Middle School Introduction to Nursing Camp and a Middle School Welding Camp.
For local business and industry, customized training is available in a variety of areas, including:
- Leadership development
- Business and technical skills
- Continuous Improvement, project management and supply chain
- Incident management and public safety
- Community enrichment courses are also offered on a wide range of topics, such as farm financials, conversational Spanish, photography, dog obedience and yoga.
In addition to the classroom and lab space, the campus has a library, Writing Center, Student Achievement Center and Adult Learning Center. A state-of-the-art nursing simulation center is designed to replicate clinical environments and offer in-demand career training.
The campus also has inside meeting space along with several acres of outdoor green space, all available for community use. A community garden offers raised beds for rent, along with gardening supplies and easy access to water.