Smart start. Smarter finish.
Get the help you need to get started at Madison College at a Goodman South Campus Smart Start session.
You will be guided through the initial steps to help you become a Madison College student.
Smart Start sessions take place on select Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Spring 2020 Admission: Register In Advance
- December 7: Registration link for this date only.
- January 11
- February 8
- March 7
- March 21
- April 4
- May 9
- June 27
- July 18
- August 8
- August 29
Be sure to:
- Bring a photo ID
- Have an official high school or college transcripts (if available)
- Bring necessary documents to begin the financial aid process
At each session you can expect to:
- Take the Accuplacer placement exam
- Briefly explore careers
- Complete an application for free
- Apply for financial aid
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 243-4200.