Smart start. Smarter finish.
Smart Start Sessions
Get the help you need to get started at Madison College at a Goodman South Campus Virtual Smart Start session. Smart Start sessions take place on select Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The comprehensive, interactive virtual session will guide you through the initial steps to become a Madison College student. The session includes:
- A "Smart Start to College" overview
- Placement testing information
- Program application preparation and completion
- Career exploration
- Financial aid application completion assistance (FAFSA completion)
- Academic advising appointments
- 21st century skills for mastering remote learning
Virtual sessions use Microsoft Teams and require a strong internet connection, computer or smartphone. Participants will be sent a meeting invitation link via email.
Available Sessions for Fall Admission
- June 13
- June 27
- July 11
- July 25
- August 15
Be sure to have:
- A photo ID
- An official high school or college transcripts (if available)
- The necessary documents to begin the financial aid process
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (608) 243-4200.