Attend a Smart Start session and get help completing the application process.
These in-person sessions take place on select Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. We cover a lot of ground so you can feel confident you’re off to a good start!
What We Cover
These comprehensive, interactive in-person sessions guide you through the application process.
The sessions include:
- A "Smart Start to College" overview
- Placement testing information
- Help completing your application
- Career exploration
- Financial aid guidance (FAFSA completion)
- Academic advising appointments
- 21st century skills for mastering remote learning
Make sure you have your photo ID, official high school or college transcripts (if available) and documents needed for your financial aid application.
- June 11 and 25
- July 9 and 23
- August 13 and 20