Madison College's Testing Center is here to provide you with comprehensive, accessible testing services in a welcoming environment to support college initiatives and help you succeed.
Additional Tests We Proctor:
Proctoring for other schools offered on Wednesday and Friday mornings based on staff availability. For further information, call 608-246-5220 option 7.
Student Testing Policies
- You must arrive on time. Late arrivals may not be allowed to test.
- You must have a valid photo ID. If you fail to present a valid ID, you will not be allowed to test.
- Cell phones and all other electronic devices are not permitted in the testing room; lockers are available.
- Purses, backpacks, caps/hats, coats/hooded sweatshirts, watches, wallets and bags must be placed in lockers.
- There are surveillance cameras within the Testing Center.
- No children/guests are permitted in the testing area.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the testing room.
- Calculators are allowed for specific tests. If a personal calculator is allowed, it will be examined before testing.
- Open book/open note testing is only permitted for authorized tests.
- Once a test is issued, it must be completed in one sitting.
- Proctoring services for non-Madison College students requires a fee of $30 per test.
- Students, employees and visitors are prohibited from possessing or carrying weapons while in any of the Madison College Testing Centers. This includes on-duty, certified law enforcement personnel in uniform. Law enforcement personnel are asked to schedule tests when they are off duty and not in uniform. This does not include Madison College public safety personnel or authorized instructors from the school of Human and Protective Services.
- Acts of dishonesty are subject to disciplinary action.
- The testing rooms are confined spaces. Please refrain from applying or using fragrances or similar products, as the use of such products may trigger allergic reactions and create health problems.