Madison College offers smart transfer options
Meet Marquise (future actor)
Madison College has made me feel at home. Because it’s smaller than a university, I got close to my classmates and instructors. I’m part of a big family, so saving money is important. My advisor helps me plan, so I can stay on track with my plans to transfer to another college or university.
There’s so much to do here. My liberal arts courses help me explore. I’m on the basketball team, but I fell in love with acting. I can learn more about theater and performing while I’m here. I’m proud to be moving forward in life.
Meet Pauline (future marketing director)
I first came to Madison College to get my GED. I was so encouraged that I eventually came back for college courses. I was able to transfer to a four-year, and today I hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Edgewood College.
I saved so much money, but I gained even more in good experiences!
Whether you are starting or finishing your degree, Madison College offers you options to complete your education goals.
If you are ready to begin your education, start your bachelor’s degree at Madison College and easily transfer your credits to a four-year college to complete your degree.
If you need to complete a degree, we can help you transfer in to Madison College from another institution.
5 Reasons to Transfer From Madison College
- Transfer students who begin at Madison College save more money a year, on average, compared to students at other local colleges.
- Advisors help you successfully plan for a transfer to a four-year college.
- Complete the first two years of general education classes at Madison College before you transfer to a four-year college.
- Credits are easily transferred to our four-year college partners, including the University of Wisconsin-Madison and UW campuses in Whitewater, Oshkosh, Milwaukee, La Crosse and Platteville, as well as Milwaukee School of Engineering, Marquette University, Edgewood College and others.
- We are the largest source of transfer students to the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
5 Reasons to Transfer to Madison College
- Transfer the credits you earned at another institution, work experience or military service toward a degree at MATC.
- You can complete your degree by choosing from more than 150 associate degrees, technical diplomas, apprenticeships and certificates.
- Nearly 90 percent of our students find a job within six months of graduation.
- Flexible classes allow you to attend school around your schedule.
- Our campuses are located near you in Madison, Fort Atkinson, Portage, Reedsburg and Watertown.