Once you've been admitted into your program, the steps below will help you get ready for your first day of classes at Madison College.
Class capacity is limited and is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Activate Student Account
All program students at Madison College need to have an active student account. If you haven’t already, activate your account for access to:
- Student email
- Online myMadisonCollege Student Center
- Apply for Financial Assistance
Need help paying for college? Different types of financial assistance may be available to those who qualify, such as:
- Financial aid
- Veterans benefits
- Prepare for Program Registration
All students must:
- Attend a mandatory orientation session
- Complete and pass Principles of Sanitation, an orientation course covering food service sanitation principles and the role of food service personnel in the prevention of contamination and food borne illness. Space is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis. Students who already have ServSafe Food Protection Manager certification should review the Professional Certification information on the Transcript Credit web page.
Students who successfully complete Principles of Sanitation will register for first semester courses to confirm their status as a Baking and Decorative Arts or Culinary student.
- Pay for Classes
Tuition is due each semester by the tuition due date. You may also find it helpful to start familiarizing yourself with the college's refund policy and available payment options.
Credit classes are billed electronically through your Student Center. Paper bills are not mailed.