Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume. Applications are always open, so apply today!
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
Submit official transcripts showing completion of or current enrollment in:
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Business Management
The education requirement above can be waived by the program director if a student has comparable work experience.
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
- Students who have already completed certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a wait list
- Class capacity is limited and is available on a first come, first served basis