Alumni and Foundation
Support Madison College
The Madison College Foundation offers many different ways to enrich our community’s quality of life by helping students achieve their career goals.
If you are an external scholarship provider and would like to see your awards listed with Madison College, please submit the Scholarship Opportunity web form. Note that only opportunities from donors located within the state of Wisconsin will be published. Donors outside Wisconsin who seek to create a scholarship specifically for Madison College students should contact the Foundation Office.
To make a donation to the Madison College Foundation, contact Ruth at RHankes@madisoncollege.edu or (608) 246-6719.
how to obtain a Duplicate Diploma
There are two ways to request a duplicate diploma or certificate.
1. Duplicate Diploma/Certificate Request form (PDF, 792 KB). Complete and submit this form to request:
- a diploma issued any year
- a certificate issued after 2010
2. Contact your school office if you received your certificate prior to December 2010.
- If you need a copy of your transcript, please follow the directions on the Transcripts page.
- To receive credit for knowledge and skills obtained through military service or other experience in your chosen career field, see our Credit for Prior Learning page.
- If you are a Madison Area Technical College grad looking for work, our Career and Employment Center may be able to help. Or there may be a career for you available at Madison Area Technical College.