Biotechnology Post-Baccalaureate Admission Requirements
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume. Applications are always open, so apply today!
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
Submit official college transcripts showing completion of the following criteria within the last seven years:
- Bachelor's degree in a biological science
- Two semesters of college chemistry
- One semester of college microbiology with a laboratory component
- Two semesters of college biology
- One semester of college cell biology or genetics
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application.
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a waitlist.