High School Students
Why wait? Explore Madison College today
Get ahead at Madison College
Choose from several programs that will enhance your high school education. You can earn both high school and college credit.
Whether your goal is earning college credit, hands-on career training or a fresh start, we can help you get there.
While in high school
Choose the path that works for you!
Experience college and earn credit toward your educational goals. Most programming is funded by your high school.
- Dual credit: Earn college credits in your high school classroom
- Start College Now: Opportunity for juniors and seniors to attend Madison College classes
- Early College Academies: Package of classes that lead to a certificate or industry credential
- STEM Academy: Full-time student opportunity for juniors and seniors interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Math
- Youth Apprenticeships: Get paid to learn a trade and earn college credit
- Gateway to College: A fresh start for students behind on graduation
- Take a class: Independent course takers and homeschool students can self-pay to jumpstart college education
After high school
Begin your college journey here!
Prepare for your chosen career, or start working toward a bachelor's degree.
- Explore our 180+ programs
- Unsure? Try out one of our 11 areas of study
- See why we are #1 in UW-Madison transfers
- Picture yourself at Madison College
- Speak with an advisor about your planning and applying to Madison College
Education for everyone
Whatever your goals, Madison College can help you reach them.