The School of Academic Advancement (SAA) Learning Centers at Madison College provide a variety of instructional support services for our high school completion programs to students at many different academic levels and with varying academic needs.
You can use the leaning center at no cost. Each location has a slightly different focus based on its student population, from adult basic skills to program skills improvement.
Most of our learning centers offer help in:
- GED/HSED education
- Writing skills and basic composition
- English grammar, spelling and vocabulary
- Math and science skills
- Reading comprehension
- Social studies and citizenship
- Pre-employment skills, career planning and resume writing
- Computer literacy and keyboarding skills
Please see the campuses below for details on location, hours and more specific offerings. Summer semester: Call the desired center for limited hours.
- Open to GED/HSED students only
- Prepare for the official GED exams
- Work on modules that meet HSED requirements AND prepare for your college and work goals!
- Students must committ to a regular weekly schedule
- New students must attend a GED/HSED intro class prior to starting in the High School Completion Center