- Application available on February 1, 2019
- Application completion deadline is December 31, 2019
All materials must be submitted by the application deadline.
1. Admissions Application
The online application allows you to save your work as you complete it and ensures fast, secure delivery to our office.
International students who wish to apply for or transfer their student visa (F-1, M-1 or J-1) to Madison College must complete the International Student Admission Application Process.
2. Application Fee
An application fee is required at the time an application is submitted.
3. Education Completion
Graduation from high school, completion of GED/HSED/GED02, or completion of an associate degree or higher is required; submit official transcripts for one of the following:
- High school or charter school transcript (current high school seniors may submit an in-progress transcript) or GED02 transcript
- GED/HSED score report
- College transcript showing an associate degree or higher
4. English Requirement
Students must submit official transcripts or test scores that demonstrate English competency in one of the following ways:
- Courses completed with a grade of C or higher; a grade of C- or below will not be accepted:
a. Currently enrolled high school students: Six semesters of high school English, including one writing course, with a grade of C or higher for each course.
b. High school graduates: Eight semesters of high school English, including one writing course, with a grade of C or higher for each course.
c. One college-level English course (Written Communications 10801195 or English 1 20801201) with a C or higher.
- General Education Development (GED) test completed in 2016 or later.
- Test scores for English and Reading must be from September 1, 2015 to present.
i. ACT English 15+
ii. NexGen Writing 245+
iii. ACCUPLACER Write 5+ and ACCUPLACER Sentence 70+
iv. COMPASS English 46+
i. ACT Reading 18+
ii. NexGen Reading 253+
iii. ACCUPLACER Reading 80+
iv. COMPASS Reading 80+