Scholars of Promise
We can help pay your college tuition!
The Scholars of Promise program provides low-income, graduating high school students an opportunity to access a college education without worrying about how to pay for it.
Program benefits include:
- Tuition Assistance: We cover tuition and fee costs that grants and scholarships do not for up to six consecutive semesters - summers excluded.
- Mentorship: Work with a mentor your first year, become a mentor your second year.
- Financial Aid Application Assistance: Dedicated support through focused application completion workshops.
- Academic Support: Academic advising and career counseling focused on SoP students.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Our newsletter helps you complete the required eight hours of service per term.
- Promise to Promise: Direct college transfer opportunities with UW-Madison's Scholars of Promise program.