Connect with us on Facebook!
IT-Cloud Support Associate
Associate Degree in Applied Science
There is a growing need for IT professionals with experience in cloud computing and virtualization technologies. With an associate’s degree from Madison College in IT-Cloud Support Associate, you will learn the fundamentals of architecture, deployment, management and operations on leading cloud computing platforms.
Valuable skills sought by employers including cloud-based identity management, networking, infrastructure migration and management, application deployment and automation, as well as security and cost controls are at the core of this program.
The IT-Cloud Support Associate focuses on the Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud environments. The virtual computing capability and cloud services offered by these two industry leaders are revolutionizing the way business of all sizes approach their information technology needs.
Students in the IT-Cloud Support Associate program can attend full or part time.
The core classes unique to the IT-Cloud Support Associate program are offered only during the day.
IT-Cloud Support Associate classes may be offered at these Madison College campuses:
- Madison - Truax
Explore financial aid eligibility for this program.
** note that if starting in Spring term, it may take 5 semesters to complete program
Some of the courses for this program may be available online.
- View the admission requirements for application deadlines, materials, and requirements.
- Attend an Academic Information Session to get started in the admission process.
- Visit MATC to learn more about the Madison College experience including campus tours and program open houses.
Once you are admitted into your program, review the Start of Semester Checklist to prepare for your first day of classes at MATC.
Contact Enrollment Services at EnrollmentServices@madisoncollege.edu or (608) 246-6210.
Prospective program students, the information below reflects the basic requirements for students admitted for the 2019-2020 academic year. To learn more about Madison College, visit us.
Current program students (including newly admitted), go directly to your Degree Progress Report (also referred to as an Advising Report or Academic Requirements) to view:
- Progress toward your specific requirements
- Alternative (in lieu of) courses to meet specific requirements
If you have questions after reviewing your report, please see Advising Services.10-107-1111 credits10-150-1213 credits10-151-1021 credits10-156-1243 credits10-154-1843 credits10-801-1953 credits10-809-1993 credits10-154-1183 credits10-154-1713 credits10-154-1903 credits10-157-1013 credits10-801-1963 credits10-107-1751 credits10-151-1143 credits10-157-1353 credits10-157-1413 credits10-804-1443 creditsRecommended Elective or General Elective3 credits10-157-1303 credits10-157-1553 credits10-157-1963 credits10-809-1973 creditsRecommended Elective or General Elective3 credits10-152-1203 credits10-154-1723 credits
After completing the IT-Cloud Support Associate program at Madison Area Technical College, you will be able to:
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Linux server operating systems.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot network devices.
- Solve problems individually and in a team environment.
- Employ scripting in IT Automation tasks.
- Deploy, configure and troubleshoot services in cloud environments.
- Use DevOps methodology to deploy IT applications.
Madison College associate degree graduates are ready for a range of professional positions in the field of cloud support including:
- Cloud System Administrator
- Cloud Support Associate
- Cloud Support Engineer
With additional work experience you may be qualified for employment as a Cloud Solutions Architect.
Estimated Program Cost
# of Credits for Completion63Tuition$8599.50Materials/Supplemental Costs$1186.72Other Costs$0.00Total Estimated Program Costs:
(book costs not included)$9786.22