Technology has quickly become part of our everyday lives and the demand for skilled electronic technicians is increasing rapidly from manufacturing to end use repair. The Electronic Service Technician embedded technical diploma will open the door to a vast range of careers in many different industries.
Skills of an Electronic Service Technician graduate include:
- Ability to identify electronic components in assemblies.
- Understanding electrical schematics and documentation.
- Master soldering skills for manufacturing and rework/repair.
- Troubleshoot and analyze board level electronics.
- Calibrate and maintain electronic devices and equipment.
- Troubleshoot embedded programs.
The Electronic Service Technician diploma is on the career pathway leading to an Electronics associate degree in Applied Science.
Students in the Electronic Service Technician embedded technical diploma can attend full or part-time.
Electronic Service Technician embedded technical diploma classes may be offered at these Madison College campuses:
• Madison - Truax
Explore financial aid eligibility for Electronic Service Technician.
This program includes a required laboratory session.