IT-Front End Developer
Associate Degree in Applied Science
Students in the IT-Front-end developers program can attend full or part time.
Front-end developer classes may be offered at this Madison College campuses:
- Madison - Truax
Explore financial aid eligibility for IT-Front-end developer.
** note that if starting in Spring term, it may take 5 semesters to complete program
Some of the courses for this program may be available online.
- View the admission requirements for application deadlines, materials, and requirements.
- Attend an Academic Information Session to get started in the admission process.
- Visit MATC to learn more about the Madison College experience including campus tours and program open houses.
Once you are admitted into your program, review the Start of Semester Checklist to prepare for your first day of classes at MATC.
Contact Enrollment Services at EnrollmentServices@madisoncollege.edu or (608) 246-6210.
Prospective program students, the information below reflects the basic requirements for students admitted for the 2019-2020 academic year. To learn more about Madison College, visit us.
Current program students (including newly admitted), go directly to your Degree Progress Report (also referred to as an Advising Report or Academic Requirements) to view:
- Progress toward your specific requirements
- Alternative (in lieu of) courses to meet specific requirements
If you have questions after reviewing your report, please see Advising Services.10-152-1193 credits10-152-1203 credits10-156-1243 credits10-107-1111 credits10-151-1021 credits10-801-1953 credits10-152-1103 credits10-152-1683 credits10-152-1213 credits10-152-1303 credits10-801-1963 credits10-152-1583 credits10-152-1083 credits10-152-1313 credits10-107-1751 credits10-809-1973 credits10-804-1443 credits10-152-1823 credits10-152-1143 credits10-809-1993 credits99-999-9996 credits
After completing the IT-Front-end developer program at Madison Area Technical College, you will be able to:
- Write front-end web applications using modern technologies.
- Write front-end applications to access RESTful APIs to manipulate data.
- Perform entry-level systems analysis and user-centered design to solve business problems.
- Build websites using HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrate work ethics and reliable behavior including, but not limited to, assuming responsibility for decisions and actions, utilizing time and stress management skills, and displaying initiative.
- Work as a team member by demonstrating good communication and listening skills, cooperation, and providing a supportive environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the IT field and its job roles, with emphasis on IT security and accessibility.
Madison College IT-Front-end developers are ready for a range of professional positions in the the field including:
- Front-End Developer
- CSS/HTML Developer
- Web Software Developer
- Front-End SEO Expert
- Front-End Accessibility Expert
- Front-End DevOps
- Front-End Engineer
- Front-End Architect
Estimated Program Cost
# of Credits for Completion60Tuition$8190.00Materials/Supplemental Costs$844.56Other Costs$0.00Total Estimated Program Costs:
(book costs not included)$9034.56