Web & Digital Media Design
In this Web & Digital Media Design program, you will acquire the design and production skills needed to work in the growing field of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design. The Web & Digital Media Design program will prepare you to create responsive web pages, as well as content for many other types of applications, interactive projects and devices.
Once admitted to the Web & Digital Media Design program, you may choose to earn an additional associate degree in Visual Communications or Graphic Design with only two more semesters of study. Attend an Advising, Application, Information & More (AAIM) Session to learn how.
Students in the Web & Digital Media Design program can attend full or part-time.
Web & Digital Media Design classes may be offered at these Madison College campuses:
- Madison - Truax
Explore financial aid eligibility for this program.
Some of the courses for this program may be available online.
- View the admission requirements for application deadlines, materials and requirements.
- Attend an Advising, Application, Information & More (AAIM) Session to get started in the admission process.
- Visit MATC to learn more about the Madison College experience, including campus tours and program open houses.
Once you are admitted into your program, review the Start of Semester Checklist to prepare for your first day of classes at MATC.
Contact the Enrollment Center at EnrollmentServices@madisoncollege.edu or (608) 246-6210.
Prospective program students, the information below reflects the basic requirements for students admitted for the 2020-2021 academic year. To learn more about Madison College, visit us.
Current program students (including newly admitted), go directly to your Degree Progress Report (also referred to as an Advising Report or Academic Requirements) to view:
- Progress toward your specific requirements
- Alternative (in lieu of) courses to meet specific requirements
If you have questions after reviewing your report, please see Advising Services.
After completing the Web & Digital Media Design program at Madison Area Technical College, you will be able to:
- Apply the principles of design to develop strategic marketing and communication products and services.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of design software, tools and technology.
- Implement creative solutions from concept through completion using a formal process.
- Apply effective legal and ethical business practices and project management skills.
- Communicate artwork rationale in formal and informal settings.
Madison College associate degree graduates are ready for a range of professional positions in the field of Web & Digital Media Design including:
- Front End Web Developer
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Visual Designer
- UX Designer
- Interaction Designer
- Information Architect
- Web Assistant