The Web & Interactive Design Certificate is geared toward the student who has already earned an Associate of Applied Arts Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications from Madison College. Degrees in art/design or multimedia from another accredited college or university or comparable work experience will also be considered.
Throughout the certificate, you will explore a full range of web design topics and skills from planning and user experience all the way through interface design, development, implementation, and testing.
- UX - User Experience
- UI - User Interface Design
- Project Management
After completing this certificate, you may choose to work towards your associate degree in Web & Digital Media Design Associates Degree.
Students in the Web & Interactive Design certificate program at MATC can attend full or part-time.
Web & Interactive Design certificate classes may be offered at these Madison College campuses:
- Madison - Truax
When you combine Madison College's Web & Interactive Design certificate with your graphic design/visual communications degree or background, you are ready for a range of professional positions in the field of webpage design, including:
- Computer Graphics
- Interactive Design
- Web Illustration
- Web Page Design and Layout
- Web Project Management
Curriculum and Experience
Prospective program students, the information below reflects the basic requirements for students admitted for the 2022-2023 academic year. To learn more about Madison College, visit us.
Current and newly admitted program students, go directly to your Degree Progress Report to view:
- Progress toward your specific requirements
- Alternative (in lieu of) courses to meet specific requirements
If you have questions after reviewing your degree progress report (advisement report), please see Advising Services.First SemesterSecond Semester
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume. Applications are always open, so apply today!
There are no admission requirements for this certificate, simply submit your application by the deadline for each term.
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
Spring Application Dates
- Application open
- Application completion deadline is March 15, 2023
Fall Application Dates
- Application opens on February 1, 2023
- Application completion deadline is October 15, 2023
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
- Class capacity is limited and is available on a first come, first served basis
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application
Once you are admitted into your program, review the Start of Semester Checklist to prepare for your first day of classes at Madison College.