In today's fast-paced world, sometimes we forget to focus on the things that can matter the most - our own self-care. But now you can! The Building Blocks of Well-Being certificate at Madison College allows you to evaluate your current situation, focus on daily improvements, and unleash what makes you, YOU!
The courses in this certificate will take you on a journey to explore concepts such as:
- growth mindset
- critical thinking
- conflict resolution
- empathy, and so much more.
Find ways to improve your relationships, increase your job satisfaction, and develop personal growth strategies that you can use throughout your life.
Upon completion, you will receive a digital badge that is uniquely linked to you and shareable on social media platforms like LinkedIn.
Students in Madison College's Building Blocks of Well-Being program attend full or part-time.
Building Blocks of Well-Being classes are offered at our Madison Truax campus.
Curriculum and Experience
Prospective program students, the information below reflects the basic requirements for students admitted for the 2021-2022 academic year. To learn more about Madison College, visit us.
Current and newly admitted program students, go directly to your Degree Progress Report to view:
- Progress toward your specific requirements
- Alternative (in lieu of) courses to meet specific requirements
If you have questions after reviewing your degree progress report (advisement report), please see Advising Services.Required Courses10-106-1003 credits10-145-1233 credits10-145-1311 credit10-145-1321 credit10-145-1331 credit
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume. Applications are always open, so apply today!
There are no admission requirements for this certificate, simply submit your application by the deadline for each term.
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
Fall Application Dates
- Application available: February 1
- Application deadline: October 15
Spring Application Dates
- Application open
- Application deadline: March 15
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a waitlist
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application
Once you are admitted into your program, review the Start of Semester Checklist to prepare for your first day of classes at Madison College.