Health careers are alive and well
Your hands-on training takes place in hospitals, clinics and our state-of-the-art health labs, which include a fully-equipped trauma room. Most health care programs have at least 90% job placement within six months of graduation. Explore career opportunities and specific health sciences programs below.
It's okay! Our Health Sciences - Exploratory Path will help you figure it out!
Careers that reward … in more ways than one
Nearly 100% of students across our
health programs report they are satisfied or very satisfied with their
Madison College education
Which path works for you?
Choose a Madison College program that fits your interests and goals
- Advanced EMT
- Associate Degree Nursing (R.N.)
- Clinical Ophthalmic Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Liberal Arts Transfer - Pre-Professional Health
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Completion LPN to ADN
- Nursing Completion Paramedic to ADN
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Optometric Technician
- Optometric Technician - Online
- Paramedic Technician
- Phlebotomist/Specimen Processor
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Technologist
- Therapeutic Massage
Interested in a health career, but not ready to choose a program?
Apply to the Health Sciences - Exploratory Path and earn credit while you explore your options.